15 August 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

I've decided to join In My Mailbox! Oh scratch that, who am I kidding. I loveee In My Mailbox, joining in the fun is actually part of the reason why I created this blog!

Around 27 July, +- 2 days.
bookish-escape, in my mailbox




I won Heavenly + T-Shirt from Jennifer Laurens' blog, The Wish List + bookmark + fairy dust from Much Cheaper Than Theraphy, and Shiver + The Book of Tomorrow from Cornucopia of Reviews.


14 August,
bookish-escape, in my mailbox

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater *signed ARC
Sea by Heidi R. Kling Bookmark

woot my first ARC! It's even signed! *dances around* It's soooo pretty! And yes, I'm going to buy the finished copy of Linger too, but I'm still waiting for the paperback with the same green pretty cover (to come out in my local bookstore). I didn't expect the Sea bookmark!
Won this from Young Adult Literature Review!

Thanks soooo much, everyone!


Yes I've noticed how I didn't pay for any of them, I just bought and pre-ordered some books, one of them will only ship out like 200+ days later. :(

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Awesome haul, congrats on all your wins! The Book of Tomorrow is sooooo good, one of the best books I've ever read! Enjoy!