- Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
- The Wedding Girl by Madeleine Wickham
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Book Depository free bookmark
I was lazy so I skipped two weeks of IMM. :D Plus there weren't many books.
The first 3 books I got them from a local bookfest at prices cheaper than usual paperbacks (!!). Even though I read two of them, I don't own any of them. I saw Cecelia Ahern's Thanks for the Memories in super pretty hardback with cheap price too, too bad I already own the paperback. I read Shopaholic Takes Manhattan too, but it belongs to my friend, so I bought a copy. Clockwork Angel is one of the 3 books I won from Reviews by Martha's Bookshelf, preordered through Book Depository.