It's Zombie vs. Unicorn Challenge over at vvb32reads in celebration of Zombie vs Unicorn, an anthology out this month!
Team unicorn all the way!
- Because in Harry Potter world, there's unicorns! Freaking beautiful ones!
- J.K. Rowling approves of unicorn, your point is invalid.
- Voldemort had to drinks their blood to survive (or something)! How COOL is that?! Poor unicorns, though. See, they kept Voldemort alive, thus keeping the awesome series running, they're kindest thing ever!
- They're sooooooooo beautiful!
- Always an eye candy!
- In Harry Potter, their blood is silver-blue (!!) and shines under moonlight!!!
- Oh, in Harry Potter, their blood can keep a near death person alive, then he'll have a cursed life. Mad kick ass!
- Everything magic is automatically cool and awesome.
- In Harry Potter, various parts of unicorns are used in potions and wands. Refer to the point above.
- Rainbow is a much better and yummy and clean and pretty looking food than brains!
- Unicorns can fly. Everything that flies is automatically cool and awesome.
- You get to ride on unicorns! *big shiny eyes*
- Zombies are disgusting. They're freaking rotting! ROTTING! *stares in horror*
- Zombies eat brains, you'll DIE!
- The zombies might turn you into a zombie omgosh no thank you.
- Even vampires are cooler than zombies, at least they get be immortal and stay young forever! :p Vampires are still not better than unicorns, though.
- Zombies are pretty scary. Scary, horror are not my cup of tea, thank you.
- Again, J.K. Rowling approves of unicorn, your point is invalid. Period
Again, Team Unicorn for the win! <3 What team are you on? I think if you comment on this blog post, you're get a chance to win a copy of Zombie vs Unicorn! International too, probably.