24 October 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

the silken web, long time coming, sandra brown, freshmen for president, ally condie, crescendo, becca fitzpatrick, city of bones, cassandra claretwenties girl, sophie kinsella



These are two weeks worth of books, but I forgot to take a picture of Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, but gosh it's a huge book, bigger than Clockwork Angel, whut? and I've waited for so long to buy this, it's paperback is more expensive than most hardbacks -_- I won a signed copy of Long Time Coming by Sandra Brown from Goodreads, and she was really nice and threw in The Silken Web and a bookmark too :D Can you believe I actually won something from Goodreads? I thought it's not possible to win something from there LOL. I won signed copy of Freshmen for President by Ally Condie from Fire and Ice, I love her blog btw :D I won City of Bones by Cassandra Clare from The Eager Readers, another lovely blog. I received Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick a day after it's release day, if I'm not mistaken. This is the first time I got a book so soon after it's release!

While you're here, check out the Out For Blood by Alyxandra Harvey, the 3rd book in The Drake Chronicles release countdown widgets on my sidebar, for both UK and US release :D And maybe put one or both widgets on your sidebar too? They are both available for pre-order on Book Depository, just saying.

9 comments:

ifmary said...

I can't wait to receive my copy of Crescendo hurry up Amazon :p !!!!

Happy reading :) !

LMW said...

These all look great!! I can't wait to read Crescendo either!! Lots of fun!! Looking forward to reading your reviews too! I'm a new follower!
The Delusional Diaries

Yiota said...

City of Bones is great book! Hope you enjoy it too!

My IMM

Misha1989 said...

Ooh! I received Crescendo too, on the day of its release. Its an incredible feeling considering that I live on the other side of the world from the US lol

nikkibrandyberry said...

Long Time Coming was actually the very first romance I ever read....I was YOUNG and remember thinking, what do some of these words mean? And giggling over the male anatomy hehehehe.

My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Alison said...

Great books! Lucky you for Crescendo. Freshman for President sounds cute.

Morgan said...

Crescendo looks very good, and I also have City of Bones and am looking forward to reading it. Hope you enjoy them! :)

AngelicNytmare said...

Oh some interesting books you have there. I recently ordered crescendo so I should be recieving that shortly. That's haul on the books there. Enjoy reading.

Elana Johnson said...

I so need to get Crescendo! So jealous you have it.