29 December 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge



I'm joining 2011 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. I'm pretty excited! :D This is my first time joining this very popular challenge lol.
These are the books I'm interested in reading, I don't think I can get to read of all of them. I'm not from US, or UK, or Australia, I figured I can use the UK release date, since the US release date can't apply on me LOL.


My Reading List:
  1. Populazzi by Elise Allen
  2. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  3. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  5. Timeless by Alexandra Monir 
  6. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal 
  7. Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison 
  8. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
  9. Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
  10. Clarity by Kim Harrington
  11. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  12. Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
  13. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
  14. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder 
  15. Popular by Alissa Grosso 
  16. Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris 
  17. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  18. Entangled by Cat Clarke
  19. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  20. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
  21. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White 
  22. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  23. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  24. Broken Wings by Helen Landalf
  25. Witch Eyes by Tracey Scott
  26. Vicious Little Darlings by Katherine Easer
  27. Possession by Elana Johnson
  28. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  29. OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
  30. Haven by Kristi Cook
  31. XVI by Julia Karr


You can read more about this challenge here, or sign up for this challenge here.

5 comments:

Elise said...

Thanks so much for including Populazzi on your challenge list!!!

All the best,

Elise

Lisa and Laura said...

Whoo hoo! Thanks for adding The Liar Society to your list! Hope you enjoy it!

Michelle Hodkin said...

OMG Fiona! I am SO HAPPY that THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER made your list! :D Hope you like it!

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

Amy Fellner Dominy said...

Happy New Year!
And what a nice way to start it off by finding my book on your 2K11 list. Thanks for including OyMG! And good luck with school...
:-)