29 December 2010

British Books Challenge 2011


J.K. Rowling, Sophie Kinsella, Lindsey Kelk and... Oh wait, Cecelia Ahern is Irish, my bad. Anyway, I loveeeeee England and want to go there like super badly. Oh, since I don't know most authors by their nationalities, most likely I'll be adding more books to the list later.

Sign up for this challenge or get more information about it here.

I don't really have a goal, hopefully I can read at least 12 before 2011 ends.

My Reading List:

  • Some books by Louise Rennison
  • Maybe rereading Harry Potter series :D
  • Confession of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (reread)
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella (reread)
  • Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
  • Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  • The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
  • Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
  • The Wedding Girl by Madeleine Wickham
  • I Heart Hollywood by Lindsey Kelk
  • I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk
  • The Single Girl’s To-Do List by Lindsey Kelk
  • From Notting Hill with Love... Actually by Ali McNamara
  • The Chaos by Rachel Ward
  • Angel by L.A. Weatherly
  • Entangled by Cat Clarke
  • The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney


PS: Rereading is okay, right?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hello there and welcome to the challenge! Re-reading is fine as long as there is a review posted. I would love to promote some of my favourite authors by re-reading. Maybe I will find some time in the summer break. Anyway, best of luck and enjoy.

P.S. Why do you want to come to the UK? It rains a lot.

Fi-chan (Bookish-Escape) said...

During those omg-wtf-please-dont-let-this-happen-omg-please scenes, I think my heart skipped a beat, or was beating faster than usual. Ah I hate those feelings. :(