About the challenge:
Hosts :Splash of Our Worlds and My Love Affair With Books
Starts: 1st January 2011
Ends: 31st December 2011
Eligible Books: Any books published BEFORE 2009 . All Genres included
The Official Rules :
- Both bloggers and non-bloggers can participate.
- Please SIGN-UP here. (Bloggers have to leave the link to their challenge post. For non-bloggers, just the name and email is enough. But please specify where you will be posting your reviews)
- Non-bloggers can post their reviews on Goodreads, Librarything , Shelfari or even one of the host blogs . Its your choice. Just be sure to specify where you will be posting your reviews.
- Make a blog post with the list of books you are planning to read . It doesn't have to be the final list. You can add/delete as you go.(This only applies to the bloggers)
- Please add the challenge button to your sidebar or your challenge post so that others can find it (This only applies to those with blogs)
- Books chosen must be published before 2009.
- All genres are welcome .
- You can sign up any time between now and 31st December 2011.
- You don't have to follow either of the blogs. Its your choice whether you want to follow.
- On the first of each month , we will be putting up a Linky for your reviews.So keep a check on either of the host blogs for updates.
- Non-bloggers have to link their reviews on Shelfari , goodreads or Librarything to the Linky. Those who want to post their reviews on either of the 2 blogs, will have to email with their reviews beforehand. It is important to link your reviews or post them to one of our blogs, so we can count your books right at the scoreboard.
-Re-reads from your old books count as long as they were published before 2009.
Possible Books: (not final, of course.)
- The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith
- The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith
- Confession of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (reread)
- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella (reread)
- Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
- Shopaholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella
- Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Friends Close, Enemies Closer by Claudia Gabel
- Freshman for President by Ally Condie
- Once Upon A Marigold by Jean Ferris
- The Princess Plot by Kirsten Boie
That's all for now, because I can't possibly list every published-before-2009-books that are on my wish list, because I don't have the money to buy all of them.