23 January 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



THAT is a lot of books, but not too much considering this is actually THREE MONTHS worth of books! So, here's the list of great blogs/bloggers/authors I'd like to thank: Sisters in Scribe, Mundie Moms, Addicted to Novels, The Qwillery, BookSneeze, Book SnobLindsey Kelk, Reading the Best of the Best, Alyxandra Harvey, Kelly Oram, A Life Bound By Books, Gwen Hayes, Fiction State of MindLauren Bjorkman, Sydney Salter, Cornucopia of Reviews and Martha's Bookshelf. Thank you. And a good friend who lent me 5 of the books listed above, I miss you.

4 comments:

basma aal said...

This is a huge list WOWOW

La Coccinelle said...

Wow... That's a lot of books!

Have fun getting through them all! :)

Jenny said...

Nice haul! I see some really good ones in there and a bunch that I'd like to check out. Here is what I got this week. Happy reading!

Andrea said...

Wow, that's a ton of books! I haven't read most of them, but I really liked Suite Scarlett, and that's awesome that you got a signed copy of the maze runner! Hope you enjoy your books! :)