11 December 2012

Review: Fallen


Fallen
Fallen by Lauren Kate

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I knew about the mixed reviews of this book, and I thought it was another book like Twilight, and then I wouldn't like it. But surprisingly, I really liked it. I kept on reading, craving for more and to know what happens. But maybe it's the hopeless romantic teenage in me speaking, but I am a teenage, although I'm not sure about the hopeless romantic part in my real life romances.

And wtf the ending didnt give me answers or closure, which is sad. Still confused even after finishing the book.

To be honest, I am quite annoyed by the obsession Luce has over Daniel, and generally annoyed by her too, so pathetic and hopeless as a person. Please don't tell me that's the case when you fall in love with someone wtf. But, also surprisingly, I don't hate her, I even like her sometimes (only sometimes). Also, her love for her friends and parents doesn't seem as forced as Bella's, this at least convinced me that she actually quite care about them, rather than just saying that she cares but really do not give a fuck.

Wish the book was written in Daniel's or Cam's POV, their POVs would be so much more interesting. I really want to know their full story, it's so interesting.

Can't wait to get my hands on the other books in this series!



MAIN BLOG View all my reviews

No comments: